Early advice and intervention for musculoskeletal issues reduces sickness absence and improves long term outcome measures. In one organisation a fast access Physiotherapy service was established with the following success;
- First 4 months 373 employees seen
- Sickness absence rates from musculoskeletal issues fell from 14.09% to 12.31%
- Over 16 months musculoskeletal sickness absence rates were reduced to 9.3%
- At 18 months there had been a 32% reduction in working days lost to musculoskeletal sickness across the organisation.
We can offer your organisation;
- Access to prompt Physiotherapy assessments
- Appropriate and timely management and advice for musculoskeletal injuries
- Telephone and email advice to enable employees to self manage their injury more effectively
- Recommendations on workplace adjustments where appropriate
- Advice and support during return to work for managers and employees.