We are experienced DSE/computer workstation assessors and pride ourselves on delivering clear and practical advice at affordable prices. We offer single and group DSE assessments depending on your needs.
What sets us apart from other DSE assessors is the fact that we are physiotherapists. With the knowledge of biomechanics and the musculoskeletal system we can look at workstation not only from an ergonomics perspective but also with a clinical eye.
Each DSE assessment includes;
- A consultation with the employee at their workstation assessing any issues/queries they may have
- An assessment of the work carried out i.e. phone use, mouse use, dual screen use and other duties
- Advice and adjustments to achieve optimal workstation/DSE set up is provided at the time of the assessment
- A detailed report is then completed and sent to the employee and the workplace
- One month follow up contact after the assessment.
Employers are required to perform a suitable and sufficient analysis of DSE/computer workstations (Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992, updated 2002).
DSE workstations and/or equipment can cause neck, shoulder, back or arm pain, as well as fatigue and eyestrain.
Contact our DSE assessor today;
E: email@example.com M: 07855 742 402 T: 01304 648967
All of our clients receive a 10% discount on all Osmond Ergonomics products using our discount code UHK136764