- We aim to offer an appointment within 24 hours of your call
- No waiting lists
- No referral needed
- HCPC and CSP registered Chartered Physiotherapists.
Deal and Ergonomic services (by appointment only)
M: 07855742402 T: 01304 648967 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details. 9 Sheffield Gardens, Walmer, Deal, Kent, CT14 7UH (Sheffield Gardens is a cul-de-sac off Canada Road, United Health is at the end of Sheffield Gardens on the left hand side).
Sandwich Leisure Centre Clinic
M: 07411928200 E: email@example.com
Clinic address: Deal Road, Sandwich, Kent CT13 0BU.
Sandwich Discovery Park Clinic
M: 07855742 402 T: 01304 648967 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinic address: Discovery Park Sandwich (formally Pfizer), Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent.
See Discovery Park details of our services: http://www.discovery-park.co.uk/physiotherapy
Parking: For your convenience there is free off-street parking at all of our premises.
Check out our feedback at the bottom of our website and book your appointment today.
There are no hidden charges for appointments. If you require taping/strapping, exercise band or a clinic letter to be written then this is all included in your consultation fee.
Ergonomic assessments and Occupational Physiotherapy services
Prices on request.
If you have several employees who require an Ergonomics assessment, the price per assessment is reduced. For Physiotherapy treatment you can refer to us on a case by case basis to one of our clinics or we can offer an in-house service at your workplace. If you are unsure which service would be best for your workplace we can advise you.
Please note if the ergonomic assessment involves travel this may incur extra charges. This will be determined at the time of booking the assessment.
- Personal/private payments: Cash only (please note at present we do not accept cards).
- Corporate payments: Corporate clients will be sent an invoice and have the option of paying by bank transfer or cheque.
- Insurance company payments: United Health is a recognised treatment provider with BUPA, AXA PPP Healthcare, PruHealth, AVIVA and other insurers. Prior to your assessment please contact your insurance company to clarify if your policy covers you for physiotherapy, if a medical referral is required and if you have a restriction on the number of treatments allowed or time scale for treatments. On your initial visit to the clinic please bring your completed claim insurance form or authorisation number. Failure to do so will result in you having to pay for the treatment and then claiming this back from your insurer.