Physiotherapy in the workplace is now even more cost effective for employers with new tax changes.
The government has announced the introduction of a tax relief for health related interventions. This relief will be implemented as a tax exemption for up to £500 per employee, per year. Qualifying treatment includes Physiotherapy (which is already tax exempt) – this makes the use of such services even more cost effective for employers. Benefits of Physiotherapy in the workplace include;
- Prompt access to treatment with early management advice to reduce likelihood of absence.
- Earlier return to work after injury.
- Clear rehabilitation time frames.
- Minimal time spent away from the workplace for patients.
- A more productive workforce.
For further details see: